March 12, 2010
My book, If I Stay, was written by a woman named Gayle Forman. She has written other books that are apparently really good. After reading this book, I think I will start to read her other books. If any of her other books are like If I Stay, I think she might be one of my new favorite authors.
I don't really know why the Gayle would want to write this book. Honestly, why does anyone write a book. Well, I shouldn't really say that. People write books about there pasts, there possible future and what they think the world will be in X amount of time. But I can honestly say that I have no theory of why she would want to write this book. She could have wrote it for a family member or something, but I don't know.
I believe that Gayle is trying to tell everyone to live there life to the fullest. The reason I think that is because she wrote about a girl who was about to have it all, and then its taken away from her. Its a pretty good message that shes trying to put out to the public. After reading this book, I think I will try to live my life to the fullest, next stop, SKY DIVING! ha ha :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment