Friday, March 12, 2010

Evaluation: If I Stay(blog#8)

March 12, 2010

There were some things I didn't like about the way the author wrote the book. I really wasn't a fan of the the flashbacks of her life. It seemed that the book made more scenes though, but I wasn't a fan of it. I also didn't get when she wrote that Mia's soul came out of her body so she could still see everything. It was kind of confusing. But it was still kind of a cool way of writing.

I cant really compare this book to an other book. Ive never read a book like this before. I like this style of book though. There might be some book like the one I read, but I don't think I'll want to read another book like this. The reason for that is because if I read another book like that, I might not like If I Stay, anymore. In the end, it was a very good book. (:

2 comments:

  1. First paragraph - scenes to sence
    Second paragraph - cant to can't
    Ive to I've

    Otherwise ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is quite reflective and goes into great detail. Well done!

    ReplyDelete