Friday, March 12, 2010

Reactions: If I Stay(blog#4)

March 12, 2010

When I read that Mia's family got into the car accident, I was upset and heartbroken. The reason for this is because they had big plans to see there friends and grandparents that night. Also, Mia was going to a big music school in New York. After finding out about the families lives, I was just heartbroken. I was thinking that Mia would never be able to see her famiy again. Also she would not be able to go to her new school when she had to.

Also, when I read that Mia's boyfriend, Adam, that he took her to the concert in Seattle, I thought it was really sweet and kind of him to do that. But later during the date, he told Mia how he got the tickets. Orignally, he told Mia that his parents got the tickets then couldnt go so Adam go them, but then he told her that he worked none stop to get the money. Litterally, I almost cried because it was so sweet. (:

I would recommend this book to people who love to read, and love music. (:

1 comment:

  1. Paragraph 2 - try to start with another word other then Also, which was just used in the last paragraph. You can start: When I read that....
    instead.

    ReplyDelete