Feburary 23 2010,
My Book is called If I Stay. This book is about music, friendship, family, love and life. The main character is named Mia. Mia and her family get into a serious car accident. The very begining talkes about the family, and throughout the book they also talk about them, but they seem like a very nice family. As I was reading, I was thinking, "Why them? Why did the author want THIS certain family to get hurt?". As I was thinking about that, I reilized, there would be no story.
Mia is the only one in her family who survives the accident. They where going to visit some friends in the country, but the roads were very slippery due to the snow they got the night before. Mia fell asleep in the car so when she felt the car crashing, she was curled up and didnt get as hurt.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why do you think "there would be no story"?
ReplyDelete