Friday, March 12, 2010

Predictions: If I Stay(blog#7)

March 12, 2010

Well since I've already read this book before doing the blogs, my mistake, I will just tell you about some of my predicitons that I thought when I was reading. I had lots of ideas of what would happen. The ideas I had were WAY off of the book!

I thought that the book would tell more about her progress in the hospital. Unfortunatly, the author didnt had that in mind when writing. During the book, Mia was telling the story from her perspective. She was also talking about the people who were visting her and how she has a good or bad relationship with them. It was cool how Mia talked about her life as she was in the hospital. It was pretty cool, I guess.

Also, I thought that it would be a really cool and it could have happend, I thought it would have been a dream, like the whole thing! That would have been AWESOME! The original ending was cool too. Ha Ha. Im not going to give away the ending because if anyone wants to read it, then i wont say what happens :P but it was a pretty great ending! :)

1 comment:

  1. Second paragraph - didnt to didn't
    Last paragraph - Im to I'm
    i to I

    Otherwise good!

    ReplyDelete