March 12, 2010
This book, personally, reminds me of something that happened when I was younger. This book is about love, music, and being strong, well, I think it is about that. When I was younger, I use to play the guitar, and I was really good. I also use to be more in touch with my music. For example, if you played a song for me, I would be able to name who it is and what song it is. That was until my Pop got sick.
My Pop was my grandpa. He got bone and lung cancer when I was in the sixth grade. That's when I stopped playing guitar and music didn't seem very important. The only reason I picked up my guitar was to play Hey Jude for my Pop when he was in the hospital. I don't think I've seen him that happy when I played that for him. That was the last time I picked up a guitar. That is like what Adam did because of Mia, he was supposed to play a BIG show that night and he didn't play because of Mia.
Ive never really read a book like this one before. Hopefully that's a good thing, because that means that the author was being creative and original.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
last paragraph is only one sentence long.
ReplyDeleteAlso Ive to I've. ;)
Good work explaining how you related to the book.
ReplyDelete